Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Royal Wedding is FINALLY here...

Prince William & Kate's BIG day is finally here. After the months & months of media attention leading up to their special day...it is hard to believe it's finally here. I hadn'tbeen following the story until Thursday night, I was up at my parents house and Mom had the TV turned on to a channel talking about all the excitement & hype leading up to the wedding. Within minutes I was sucked right in! My mom & I spent hours that night learning all about the big day & the details they were waiting to see come out Friday morning about Katies dress, how her hair would be done, etc...it was ADDICTING!

After hours of watching, me & my mom set a date to wake up at 5am for a cup of tea & to watch the Royal Wedding. Sure enough at 5:00am I went downstairs and there my mom & dad were tuned in already...the excitement was full blown in the air by now, and the countdown was on. We watched in awe.. with tea in hand with Grandma's beautiful china...

 
Kate looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Her dress was gorgeous & she jsut looked so natural, as millions of onlookers watched her special day unfold....

Talk about a true FAIRY TALE & a special morning with my parent I will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment