Monday, May 9, 2011

Miracle League Baseball

Saturday Morning J & I did our nortmal routine and then headed out to the Westside to watch the Miracle League Baseball game that Dad coaches every Saturday morning. It truly is one of the sweetest most inspiring hours of my life I have spent at a baseball diamond.

My Dad never ceases to amaze me with his overflowing love, kindness and giving heart. One of his friends told him about this Miracle League Baseball and of course Dad jumped right in to coach. Just watching the looks on the kids faces when they hit the ball and the excitement as they ran or were wheeled around the bases filled my heart with joy.

It is people like my Dad who make the difference in the lives of these young children... As Dad cheered for them from the pitching mound, the smiles ear to ear on their faces could light up the world. If there were more people like my Dad this world would be such a better place! :) My Dad ROCKS!





No comments:

Post a Comment