Monday, June 20, 2011

Chatting the Night Away with Renee!

Tonight I met my best friend I first met when I moved to Cincinnati when I was going into my Freshman year of High School. Renee was so sweet to include me & intoduce me to all her friends and always made me feel so welcome, because it wasn't easy moving to a new city right before high school. We  ran the local "baby sitters club" and then funny thing is we continue too. We have always remained good friends thru the years no matter how often we get together and are able to meet for dinner or coffee, we always catch right back up where we left off!

Tonight we met for dinner at the New Dancing Wasbai in Hyde Park Square. It was the Grand Opening night, and we just happened to be the 1st customers! We had a fun night of non-stop chatting and catching up. We could've sat out there and chatted the night away about guys, weddings, old friends, family, etc. Love dinner dates with old friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment