Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Banfi Castle...Yes I'll be Your Princess!!!

On our way from Rome to Florence we planned a trip to visit the Banfi Castle in Tuscany. When I told my dad we were going to Italy, the 1st place he mentioned to visit was the Banfi Castle. I pulled the website up right away and was blown away by the gorgeous views and images on the website... UNREAL!! So my dad was so sweet to plan the day for us to visit the castle, have a tour of the vineward & enjoy a 5-course lunch. So YAYYY the big day was finally here!!! The drive to the Castle was BEAUTIFUL thru the mountains, up and back down a few mountains and we finally found the GORGEOUS castle!

When we arrived we went on a tour of the vineyard & toured he facility where the grapes started on he vine and ended in the bottling line. It was aweosme to be able to see the whole process!

After the tour we went over to the restaurant to be treated to a delicous 5-course lunch with wine pairings for each course. YUM YUM, talk about getting treating like a Prince & Princess! :)

After lunch we went out to talk a walk around the property and take some pictures to try to capture the breath-taking views...which of course non of the pictures give the views justice!! We found a perfect spot to take pictures and sit down on a stone wall over looking the mountainside. I sat down and as I sat down J got down on one knee, grabbed my hands and told me that "I was the most amazing person he had ever met, he loves me more than words could say, I make him the happiest man on earth".....then he pulled a ring out of his pocket and asked "Will you Marry Me?" I  said "Yes I'd love too" and grabbed him and we hugged and smiled and we were both just beaming. Talk about a perfect ending to a perfect day at the Castle!!! I can't wait to start my journey thru life with you J!! You make me the happiest girl in the world and I can't wait to spend forever with you!! :)
Cuteness....We're ENGAGED!! YAYY!!



Bling Bling...

No comments:

Post a Comment